Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Engagement Image and Samsung-brand LCD Screens!

Hello again, everyone, I hope you've all had a great Easter weekend!

After 3-4 wedding forced schedule changes, I finally had my engagement session with Elisa & Mike this past weekend, (whose wedding I will be shooting later on this year). An awesome couple to work with and a lot of laughs to boot, we took our Toronto selves out to the country for a Fash the Sesh engagement shoot! What does that mean? Well, essentially, using Fashion style lighting and computer work, giving an engagement photosession a cool, sheik, fashion-inspired feel. Check out the teaser image below - more images to come, but that brings me to my next point...





Samsung LCD screens. No sooner did I sit down to have a look through the engagement session shots, turn on my Samsung brand monitor, before my glorious 24" screen erupted into a strobelit show of pulsing light. Apparently the backlight in my 7-8 month old device is faulty, and combined with my Samsung LCD television (which randomly has the audio cut out completely, for no reason) has not left me with a lot of confidence in the Samsung brand - a rush replacement from Viewsonic is on the way tomorrow, but in the meantime, it makes editing nearly impossible. We will see how the repair plays out...

Also! I have not forgotten the 10K contest, and you can expect more details quite soon! :D I feel it certainly is worth the wait!


Jeremy

1 comment:

jewwllers said...

Love the engagement image, color is fantastic. From Engagement Rings