Monday, May 11, 2009

www.jclayphoto.com Photos On E-Talk Daily!

Hello All!

Just a quick note to thank you all for the emails letting me know that photos I'd shot for Spring Awakening were featured on a recent broadcast of E-Talk Daily! It's pretty cool to have people contact me about it, even though I've still yet to see the piece myself - if you happen to come across it, please send me a link!


A big thanks to the casts of Spring Awakening and Degrassi, it was a pleasure to work with you all..

Also, it appears my work is popping up all over the place - I'm always the last person to hear about these things! ;)

7 comments:

zdjęcia ślubne said...

Nice photo and much people... party! :)

Shamima Sultana said...

very nice photos...like it:)

pritam said...

Hi, I read this Blog it's really nice, thanks for Sharing with us and find one Of the best deal here:-

Toronto Wedding Photographer
Wedding Photographers
Toronto Wedding Photographers
Wedding Photography Toronto
Wedding photographer Toronto
Wedding photographers Toronto

Unknown said...

Hi,I read this Blog it's really nice, thanks for Sharing with us and find one Of the best deal here:-Seawalls Florida,Boat Docks Florida,Boat Lifts Florida

Unknown said...

Hi,I read this Blog it's really nice, thanks for Sharing with us and find one Of the best deal here:-Civil Trial Lawyer,Jacksonville trial lawyer,Jacksonville Auto Accident Lawyer.

Unknown said...

Nice Post, Really Interested & you gave me Good info about oakville family photographers

Unknown said...

This blog is so awesome and very informative it really helps a lot. It may help more to a person who read this blog. Thanks for sharing .Wedding Photography Toronto